Who is excited that the weekend is finally here? I sure am! Why not add to the excitement and make something to satisfy your sweet tooth!
These cookie cups are super easy to make and taste delicious! Plus, they look super cute! How could you not smile seeing these little things!
Cookie cups will work with any cookie recipe – from scratch or a box! So you can use your favorite! You may be asking why I’m not sharing the recipe I used and it’s because I used my Gran’s secret recipe. Some things just have to be kept close to the heart, you know? <3 This is more about what you do with the cookie batter once you have it made, so it really is up to you what cookie recipe you use!
Prepare cookie mix according to the recipe you use.
- Place batter into a greased 12 cup muffin tray
- Bake for required length of time
- Gently press down on the centers of cookies with a spoon to make just enough room to place filling
- Let cool in the tray on top of a wire rack
- When fully cooled, use a butter knife to gently go around the edges to work cookie up from tray
- Fill centers with your favorite filling! I used ice cream and cool whip!
- Add your favorite toppings
- Freeze if needed/desired
There you have it! The perfect little treat for your weekend. They are so simple to make and you can use whatever kind of fillings and toppings you want!
Until next time,