If you haven’t heard of the Vogue 73 Questions, it’s a video series produced by Vogue where they ask a certain celebrity 73 quick answer questions! I decided to do one for the blog so maybe you’ll learn a little more about me! So let’s get started!
- What’s the best thing that has happened to you this month?
Spending time with friends and family during the holidays!
- What’s the best thing that has happened to you this year?
Meeting so many awesome people and of course someone very special
- What’s the best thing ever?
- What’s your favourite season?
- What’s your favourite holiday?
Christmas! I love the feeling during this time of year.
- Would you ever live anywhere besides the city?
I would love to live in a cabin separated from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- What’s your favourite ice cream?
Cotton Candy from Bergs.
- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
- What’s your favourite dessert?
- Cake or pie?
- What’s your least favourite food?
Brussel sprouts, cabbage and turnip.
- What’s your favourite condiment?
- It’s brunch, what do you eat?
Homemade pancakes, eggs and sausage.
- What’s your favourite colour?
Dark reds and blues.
- What’s your favourite hobby?
Gardening, reading, and baking.
- What’s one hobby that you plan on picking up?
Learning new languages.
- What’s a pet peeve you have?
People talking with food in their mouths.
- Who’s a person you’d love to have coffee with?
- Can you describe yourself in three words?
Kind, determined, creative.
- Who’s the last person you texted?
- Twitter or Instagram?
- Who should everyone follow right now?
- Have you ever had anything stolen from you?
- Favourite country you have visited?
I love love love The Netherlands. I’ve been there twice and can’t wait to go back!
- Last country you visited?
- Country you wish to visit?
- First pet?
- Favourite Disney animal?
Meeko from Pocahontas.
- What are you doing tomorrow?
I will be on a plane!
- What are you most excited about in life right now?
- What book are you reading right now?
Wild by Cheryl Strayed.
- A book you read because everybody else was reading it?
- What is your favourite candy?
Sour Patch Kids.
- What’s your favourite beverage?
- What would you order at a drive-thru?
- What’s something you would tell your 15-year-old self?
Cut your hair!
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- What’s one thing you still have from your childhood?
My books and Disney movies on VHS.
- What’s your favourite current TV show?
The Walking Dead.
- What’s a movie that made you cry from laughter?
Happy Death Day … those who have seen the movie will probably know why!
- What’s a movie that made you cry from sadness?
The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas.
- What’s something you can’t do?
- What are your nicknames?
- What ‘s the best advice you’ve ever received?
One day at a time.
- Loafers or sneakers?
- What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done?
Camping in the middle of nowhere.
- What’s one thing you wanted to do but been scared of?
- What’s your favourite album right now?
I don’t really have a favourite album right now but Badlands by Halsey is always a go to for me.
- What did you want to do with your life at age 5?
All I wanted to do was make mud pies with my friends.
- Dogs or cats?
- What’s the most important thing someone can learn?
- Bath or shower?
Shower in the morning, bath at night.
- Mountain hideaway or beach house?
- What’s your favourite scented candle?
Anything wood scented.
- If you could spend 3 months anywhere where would it be?
Somewhere in Europe!
- Are you messy or neat?
- What’s the first thing you do each morning?
Check my phone.
- What do you have for breakfast?
Depends on the day. Usually fresh fruit or oatmeal during the weekdays and eggs and pancakes on the weekend.
- What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed?
Give Sam a smooch.
- What’s one skill you wish you had?
Being able to sing.
- What’s your favourite pizza?
Amanti Della Carne Speziata from Piatto.
- Do you remember your first concert?
- Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
- If you attempted to play any sport professionally, what sport would that be?
- Favourite meal to cook?
- What’s your worst habit?
- What’s your spirit animal?
- What’s the best activity to do at home on a rainy day?
- What are you listening to right now?
JoJo’s re-release of The High Road.
- What’s your go-to look?
- What’s your favourite scent?
Allure Homme Sport by Chanel and Gucci Guilty.
- What’s your favourite item of clothing?
- If RJ was a juice, what would be in it?
All the berries.
Hopefully, this was a fun read!
Merry Blogmas and I’ll see you tomorrow!